Depository Participant (DP)
About DeMat Account
A DEMAT (Dematerialization) account is an account that holds the information of your investments in several stock market assets. As per the regulation of SEBON, all investors are required to have a DEMAT account to transact in share market assets.
BOK Capital provides DeMat Account facilities as a licensed Depository Participant (DP) from SEBON and CDSC Ltd. As a Depository Participant (DP), BOK capital provides transparent and convenient services to its customers.
How to open DeMat Accounts?
Customers can open their DeMat account at BOK Capital from all the branches of Bank Of Kathmandu expanding its coverage nationwide. Customers can also open a DeMat account by visiting our corporate office at Govardhan-Bhawan (2nd floor), Narayanchaur, Naxal, Kathmandu.
To open a DeMat account at BOK Capital, all you need to do is to fill out the account opening form and submit it to your preferred location.
Depository Participant (DP) Services
Apart from providing you with hassle-free DEMAT Account management services, BOK Capital also provides the following services under the Depository Participant License:
- Dematerialization and Re-materialization of securities.
- Maintain the record of securities in electronic form.
- Settlement trades by transerfing / receiving the securities from / to Beneficiary Owner (BO)
- Settlement of off-market trades that occurred between BOs outside NEPSE.
- Provide electronic credit of securities allotted by issuers during IPOs.
- Deposit to the non-financial corporate benefits (such as a bonus, right shares, etc.) issued by issuers in the DeMat account of BO.
- Facilitation in the pledge/unpledged/freeze/unfreeze and other services of dematerialized securities as per CDSC laws and regulations.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Helping you manage your investments most effectively.
BOK Capital aims to invest in and build a portfolio of sustainable investments to build shareholder value. Committed to integrity and fairness in all our dealings, we strive to be among the best providers of financial services and products.